Service offered in:
Raleigh, Durham , Chapel Hill
Main St. Woodstock,Ga.
Helping Hands Head Lice Removal is a team of trained professionals that perform Head Lice and Nit removal service in the comfort of your home.
We are here to save your sanity one louse at a time.
Approved for Flex Spending & HSA Accounts
To Be Head Lice Free !
At Helping Hands Lice Removal, we focus on giving you peace of mind. Our professional and friendly staff is waiting to help.
Call Now for Appointment
Be Head Lice and Nit Free!
- Flat rate treatment price, we want you to know exactly what you will be paying up front.
- You are not required to buy any additional products.
- Safe and Secure, a background check is required for all our head lice techs.
- Pediatrician & School Endorsed / Parent Approved
- All Natural Enzyme-Based Products to remove head lice and nits, not harmful chemicals and pesticides found in over the counter lice removal shampoos.
- Day and Evening Appointments / 7 Days a Week
- Get your child back to school and yourself back to work lice and nit free.
- Advice on home cleaning and how to rid your home of head lice and prevent re infestation.
- Answer any concerns or questions you my have on the process of head lice and nit removal or the products we use for our treatment service.
- 100 % Guarantee , you will be head lice and nit free.
What is Nit and What is a Live Louse?
- Nits (the eggs of the head louse) are small yellowish-brown, oval-shaped eggs that are glued to the side of a hair shaft at an angle.
- Nits must be laid by live lice. You cannot catch nits.
- Once laid, it takes 7-10 days for a nit to hatch, another 7-10 days for the female to mature and begin laying her own eggs.
- Head lice are clear in color when hatched, and then quickly develop a reddish-brown color after feeding.
- Head lice are about the size of sesame seeds.
- Head lice have six legs equipped with claws to grasp the hair.
- Head lice are crawling insects. They cannot, hop, jump or fly.
- Head lice do not live on pets.
- Head lice are small, wingless insects which feed on human blood. They need human blood in order to survive.
- Head lice live for approximately 30 days on a host and a female louse may lay up too 100 nits (eggs).
- Head lice cannot live without a human host. In most cases, a head louse will not survive for more than 24-36 hours off of its host.
Call us today and be Head Lice and Nit Free today!!!!!
Order Head Lice Treatment Products